Submit a Proposal
The call for proposals is now closed. Thanks to all who submitted a proposal.
Here are seven essential components to consider as you prepare your abstract for the conference:
- Session Presenter(s): Who are you? Where are you from? What do you do for work, etc.?
- Session Title: What is the title of the session and what will the participants learn?
- Session Format: Which of our session formats will you choose?
- Session Details: What are the details? Give us the details in an abstract in 250 words or less.
- Session Engagement: How you will engage your participants?
- Session Resources: What do you need to run a great session?
- Proposal Reviewer: Will you and/or your co-presenters review other proposals?
Proposals are due Sunday, November 6, 2016.
All proposals must be submitted using our online proposal submission system (aka a survey!). The system allows you to continue filling in your submission at a later date by returning to the proposal link on the same computer and within the same web browser that you initially used.
To ensure a wide variety of proposals and presenters we are asking interested presenters to limit the number of proposals in which they are an author to a maximum of four.